Thursday, April 17, 2008

Excellent Day with my bff...

will have to borrow one of the many shots we *tried* to take this afternoon andmaybe post it here.

Seriously, other then that though...I have lost my faith in humanity. I seriously think damn near everyone is going straight to hell...donotpassgodonotcollect200dollarsfuckyougooddayamericaandallthatjazzamen! Ugh-Iam not even going to going to go into what happened (two things two days in a row) because it is over and done with, and it just makes me miserable to dwell on it, but I am disgusted with people in general...

Another thing that totally bums me out is I dont feel like scrapbooking at all...my mind is so focused on other things right now that the need and drive to want to be creative just isn't there(other then painting here and there for my etsy shop)

Somebody pray that the blahs leave me soon....UGH- thank god fucking winter is over....praise the lord!

No comments: