Friday, April 4, 2008

TGIF

Thank god it's friday, I totally didn't go to class today--- and I will probably regret it all day, but I just didn't feel up to it, plus I am totally blowing my diet this weekend---why not start today right??? Peanut Butter M&Ms for breakfast!!

I am so excited to spend some time with some of my girlfriends this weekend- much needed time away to just relax and not have to worry about the boys or the dogs, or mr.panicatthediscobunny.

I *hope* to get some scrapping done today- even if it is just one page- I just got the hottest new paper from Rollie- its from MME, and its fabulous as all their products are. I also have some paper I am dying to work with from Cosmo Cricket. Their stuff is so beautiful, and the blackboard chipboard intrigues me with all the stuff you can do with it..... so... lets hope for some selfish creative time soon.


No comments: