Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Holy Freaking GD wow





(first official item sold from my etsy shop)



I am blessed by good friends! My etsy shop opened up with a bang- 2 orders (one froma dear friend) within 12 hours of officially opening her up. Seeing what has gotten hits and what sold I kinda havea better idea of what isgoing tosell, and whats not so much.
Etsy is a great resourcefor crafters/artists...it puts your stuff out there (really inexpenisvely)andkeeps it up for four months. I have a betteridea on shipping now which is good- somethingsi under priced on shipping and some things i was pretty much right on. My whole goal with this is to sell stuff I love and toshare that love iwth other people--I am not just making shit to sell shit, and to make money(however, that part is a plus). I am very very happy with the whole process, and you willbe seeing lots more from me soon :)

No comments: