Wednesday, March 26, 2008

O-bla-dee-o-bla-da life goes on....

yaaaaa shananana life goes on...

This is where I am at... this is my frame of mind in accepting things I cannot change, and hoping and praying that someday soon things will fall into place as they should (hopefully as i want).


I've been in a funk lately, and should apologize to my friends, but thats why they are my friends I imagine---they understand and know when I am in a funk, and forgive me before i even say anything.


Its going to be another crazy weekend(on top of this week already being crazy,and its only WEDNESDAY!!), probably head down to my FIL house- he has been in the hospital this week, and so we need to head down there and see him. We also want to get onelast trip out ofour zoo membership before it expires.

In happy news--- I was out of water aerobics for a week, was terrible on my diet, and I didn't gain any weight!!! Woohoo!!

and whats a post without a picture??



this is happiness--- serious happiness (oneday of retail therapy at DSW)



and guess who has to go on a diet???


thats right, Buddy...or as I call him...Butters

No comments: