Saturday, May 10, 2008

dude-

I wish I had had my camera last night at the crop at Rollies house....


total blast was had by all, as always.


I fingerpainted, and supervised some scrapbooking ventures, and ended up with an art journal I loooove. BTW the new prima studs are FAB...totally.


tomorrow is mothers day, missin my own mom- and I know she doesn't really like mothers day as it just makes her say missing her own mom and her kids. THEREFORE mothers day has been rechristened Happy glad you're my daughter day--- which means I should get presents right??? J/k Love you mom..I will see you in less then a month and I have some totally stellar not-for-mothers-day-mothers-day presents (since you didn't want me to send them in the mail).


And since I can't blog without a picture....my puppies...love them to death.



No comments: